Recently with my iPhone/Instagram

Sunday 8 July 2012

A robin came and kept us company while we were doing some gardening.  He was loving all the attention.


Flat peaches in my new pretty glass bowl from Cambridge market.


Avocados, I can’t seem to get enough.


Gluten Free Flatbread Pizzas this time with tomato, mozzarella and roasted aubergine.  More avocado on the side.

Lone poppy on a windswept walk.

Stopping for coffee. I think this cafe is self aware...


A day trip to the seaside.  It rained...ALOT.  St Bartholomew's Church, one of the tallest churches in the UK.  Love the bird taking flight at the top as I snapped this.  Also, sheltering in a doorway waiting for the rain to pass.  Check out those turn ups.


Traditional British summer activity...visit a beach in the rain.

A little bit of colour on a grey day.

Spotted my dream car parked next to us in the multi storey car park. 
How was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment